monkeycstars

monkeycstars

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

UPDATE: Night Terror Gloves.com Contest is Still On...


"Soul Gathering" CONTEST is STILL ON PEOPLE...


There are currently 3 people going HARD for the WIN...ME INCLUDED! The Contest ENDS on September 25th and I still need people to "LiKE" Night Terror Glove.com FB page and WRITE on the wall that Cassandra sent you. I am really trying to win this glove. I'm pretty sure I'm in 3rd place right now. I really can't attempt to count all those LIKES... The boys had a bit of a head start and were sending about 4 people for my 1 in the beginning. Now, we're all losing the steam... It's getting harder to round people up. This is a very LONG contest. So, I need everyone who reads this to go and "LiKE" Night Terror Gloves.com FB page and write on the wall that I sent them.

ALL the gloves are made by Mike Ramirez. You can purchase the gloves here.
Everybody pop in and check it out. These gloves are AWESOME!!!

Mike Ramirez
Creator


COME ON FRED HEADS/HORROR FANS, I NEED YOU!

Contest ENDS Sep 25th...HELP ME WIN  οΊ•




No comments:

Post a Comment