monkeycstars

monkeycstars

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Update: Night Terror Gloves.com Contest is OVER!

I DID NOT WIN 
the FREDDY GLOVE

The winners were announced...and it wasn't me. They boys won. It was basically just between the three of us for the win. Several people entered, but only we went all the way. 1st place winner got the Night Terror Gloves.com glove made by Mike Ramirez and 2nd place winner got a Demented Glove Works mini glove made by Brian Dgw Sills.



1st place - The Dokken, part 3 glove by NTG

2nd place - mini glove by DGW

But, I don't go home empty handed. A friend of Mike Ramirez (Shay Fogg) has decided to give me an 8X10 signed photo of Robert Englund because I'm the 3rd place winner!
That's pretty awesome, so I'm good   




  Do You Want a Replica Freddy glove?

 



2 comments:

  1. ☺ Thanks Valerie, I tried my best and I apprectiate all the people that helped me get as far as I did! Everybody that "LiKED" NTG for me and wrote that I sent them are AWESOME people and ROCK HARD!!!

    ReplyDelete