monkeycstars

monkeycstars

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Help Me Win Freddy's Glove! 3 Days to Make it Happen

I'm feeling the pressure, so I recruited some help...




If you have Facebook, "LiKE" Night Terror Gloves.com 
Write on their wall: "Cassandra Sent Me"

I've got 3 more days til all the "LiKES" are tallied up and we find out who wins.
"Soul Gathering Contest" - The person who sends the most people to Night Terror Gloves. com FB page wins a replica Freddy glove made by Mike Ramirez. There is also a Night Terror Gloves website where you can purchase the gloves for yourselves.

If you want to buy a glove, click here.

There were a lot of people at the start of the competition. Now, there are only 3 of us who can possibly win. I really want that Freddy glove. 1 month is a really long time for this kind of contest. I AM WORN OUT! But, I am trying so hard to get as many people to the site as I can. So, help me out or my friend Freddy might visit you...

I will definitely be posting pictures if I win a glove.


The Contest Ends September 25th - 3 more days!


No comments:

Post a Comment