monkeycstars

monkeycstars

Monday, September 19, 2011

Review: KumBaYa Much (Apocalypse Babes Book 4)

   i LOVE iT SO MUCH  


genre

 REVIEW of KumBaYa Much (APOCALYPSE BABES BOOK 4)

Oh my goodness! Kumbaya Much was SO freaking GOOD. I can't wait for Bite Me to come out and get more of that "WICKED VOODOO". I love it. Steamy is right! I am so glad Seffy gave in to her feelings for Trent. We also get more of the SCARY Z word. AND, we finally learn Seffy's big secret and how she is connected to everyone that got blasted to the past with her. Addison reveals a secret about herself as well. I kinda feel sorry for her and don't hate her as much now. A few tears may have escaped... As always, the ending makes you SCREAM. I want more, more, more. I listened to Bella Streets' playlist from playlist.com while reading the book. Great music. Hurry up Bite Me, I'm addicted to the Apocalypse Babes!


to listen to an extended version of the playlist, visit Apocalypse Babes.com



I DON'T WANT IT TO EVER END...
*sadness*
only 2 more books left

KumBaYa Much is available on Amazon and smashwords


and

Book 1: The Z Word is FREE everywhere for now
FREE on smashwords
FREE on NOOK
FREE on Kindle
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment