monkeycstars

monkeycstars

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Night Terror Gloves.com "Soul Gathering" contest



Night Terror Gloves.com wants to recruit members to their Facebook group. Now, all you "Horror fans" listen up! A fantastic incentive they're throwing out is by giving away a Freddy Krueger handcrafted replica glove to the person who sends the most people their way...and YES! I WANT IT BAD! I need everyone to go over and "LIKE" their page for me and tell them that Cassandra Pearson sent you...Pretty Please with lots of cherries on top

These gloves are freaking beautiful. I learned about the contest from someone else asking for "LIKES" (sorry Nosferatus)  I did tell Night Terror Gloves.com that he sent me. Then, I had to enter the contest myself. He already has one! Freddy Krueger is my #1 favorite Horror icon. So go RIGHT NOW! EVERYONE needs to head on over to Night Terror Gloves.com Facebook page and tell them I sent you. 
Contest ends September 25th, you have until then. Help me win, and I'll post a pic


You can buy these magnificent gloves of art here at the Night Terror Gloves website. All of the gloves are handmade by Mike Ramirez.  He started making the gloves in 2007 after a glove a friend made for him was stolen. Check out the site, the gloves are spectacular and a must see if you are a fan of Freddy.             

       

One, two, Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four, better lock your door.
Five, six, grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight, gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, never sleep again."


2 comments: