monkeycstars

monkeycstars

Monday, June 18, 2012

Watch this: AUTOTUNE is AMAZiNG!

I am seriously convinced that autotune can make anyone sound good, I can rock to these two songs.
These videos are of people being interviewed, and then someone autotunes their words into a KiCKASS song and video...I've been watching these videos and singing these words for the past few days now (grocery store, school, in my room, shower...). I seriously can't get it out of my head.

The original interview needs to be watched first, then watch the AUTOTUNE work its MAGiC!


Interview


 Autotune


FUNNY!!!

Interview and Autotune (after)



and YOU ARE VERY WELCOME...


2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I can't even laugh cuz I'm crying soooo hard, Jesus! I live!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm telling you, I randomly start singing no matter where I am..."Oh Lord Jesus,It's a Fire." "Ain't nobody got time for that" "Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband, cuz they rapin everybody out here" This has been several days now...LOVE!!!

      Delete