monkeycstars

monkeycstars

Friday, October 7, 2011

I Won Seffy's PiNK JUiCY Couture!

           ...and I'm gonna ROCK it HARD! 
Seffy Carter
Apocalypse Babe

Don't really know if PiNK is my color, but I don't care.

I entered Bella Street's Contest to "Help Spread The Z Word". I pimped The Z Word and the Apocalypse Babes series as much as I could in as many ways as I could ever since I finished reading The Z Word. It paid off and I won First Prize: the PiNK JUiCY tracksuit and an AMAZON gift card!

Other readers that entered won Pink perfume by Victoria's Secret, $30 AMAZON giftcard and signed copies of Bella Street's books in print!





 
Don't Worry
If you've just finished or are just starting the Apocalypse Babes series, you can still win more prizes coming up in 2012. There are still two books left in the series, which makes 6 books in all, so there will be more chances to win cool stuff.  


READ The Z Word NOW FOR FREE!

Published June 5th 2011 by CreateSpace
Synopsis
The Z Word follows Seffy Carter and her longtime friends Gareth, Addison and Lani. The four besties share a past dysfunctional and dark enough to keep them bound together under do-over identities. But rends develop in their relationships from the flesh-eating pressures of ending up in 1980, in a Montana desert, surrounded by zombies wearing dated disco duds.

FREE on smashwords
FREE on NOOK
FREE on Kindle


3 comments:

  1. be sure and posts pics of you dressed all in pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cograts! You will rock those, and if pink really isn't your color (it's not mine LOL) die them black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely post pics Kimba. And I would NEVER die Seffy's PiNK JUiCY black...blasphemous! She'd go crazy, she loves her PiNK JUiCY ツ

    ReplyDelete