monkeycstars

monkeycstars

Monday, October 17, 2011

☛ eSignatures – eYea or eNea? @ At Random

My friend Jen did a post about eSignatures. You know, when Authors sign your e-books with a sig or a personal message. Do you think that's something cool and that it'll catch on? Or do you think people would just rather have the real thing?

I would rather have a signed paperback or hardback than have a signed e-book.
 ...way more impressive, but that's just me.



To check out my full opinion, and that of others,
including some Authors, 
GO Visit Jen @ AT RANDOM


Don't be afraid to comment,
Jen is a comment junkie...
she really likes it HARD


4 comments:

  1. Haha. Thanks for linking up Cassandra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course, my monkey likes it HARD too :)
    but you already know that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Tiff knows better than I do though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♡It was very pleasurable with you both
    ...still sore οΊ•

    ReplyDelete